International CleanTech Suppliers Conference
07/12/2009 - 08/12/2009 - Shanghai, China
One of the best ways out of the financial crisis is to expand or build your business in China, to hear unique ideas how to integrate your business in the development of the CleanTech global supply chain, to fix your place in the market or to find a new one, to succeed with full stream ahead!
Please take this opportunity at The China 2009 International CleanTech Suppliers Conference on December 7 - 8, 2009 in Shanghai, China
- for receiving the information about the new strategies of the OEM CleanTech projects development in China from first hand
- for meeting face-to-face with the decision makers, clients and contractors during the panel constructive dialogs
- for making your project presentation with a focus of funding needs in order to attract the investors
- for winning the new unique helpful contacts along with updating existing ones for your further successful business development and partnership
- for addressing your opinion about changes to legislative regulations towards investors confidence and expectations in China.
The conference along with The International CleanTech Show will assist you with these opportunities.
Panels: Solar, Aviation, Low-Carbon Vehicles, Wind & Geothermal Industry,
BioFuel & BioMass, Zero-carbon buildings, Waste Management, Education
Participants: CleanTech organisations, Chinese & International OEMs and Suppliers / Board Members, Senior Management, Representatives of Business Development, Purchasing, R&D, Engineering, Finances, Sales/Logistics; International Banks, Consulting and Investment Institutions, Universities and Governmental Organisations.